domingo, mayo 20, 2012

No comment

Do you wanna be my lover?
Do you wanna be my friend?
Do you wanna know my secrets?
Do you wanna be one of them?
Do you wanna be my sunshine?
Don't you wanna beat the dark?
Do you wanna live inside me?
Doesn't it get cold outside?
I'm trying to reach the point
When I don't have no more, no more questions
I'm trying to get right through that whole
And get my answer
But it's too hard to feed the dark
and try to get to the right place
without it chasing you
Cuz it's not right to tell a lie
but I'm so fucking used to
Do you wanna be another
fucking face out in the crowd?
Do you wanna be another
fucked up human? Let it out
Do you wanna be my companion?
Do you wanna be my path?
Do you wanna be my future?
Do you wanna be my past?
Do you wanna make my black list?
Do you wanna close it up?
I sure want to live inside you,
you know it gets so cold outside...

No hay comentarios.: